Thursday, November 12, 2009

Retro Patterns???


I have just died and gone to heaven again. I didn't notice when pattern makers began republishing old patterns, but I have to thank them.

I went into my local crafting store to look for the pattern for a pencil skirt, and I found way more than I wanted to, as is my habit! But how could I resist retro patterns?? Plus, this pattern worked much better for my purpose than did any of the others that I saw; although, I think I am going to modify it by adding some kangaroo pockets in the front...

I think the sizing is a bit different in older patterns. Has anyone noticed this? I am having to make a size 12, where I am usually an 8...

Alas, I have so many projects and so little time, that I'm not sure when I will get this fabulous skirt done...

No comments:

Post a Comment