Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just a few new things...

So, I found a lull in between all my running around that happened to coincide with a bit of good light in my living room. In honor of such a momentous occasion, I took a picture of the few pieces that I have managed to get done while watching Top Chef-- to which I am addicted.
(side note: Hooray for the Georgia boys!!!)


Also, please, please let me know what you think, because these are going to be the foundation for what will hopefully be my line sold in a small boutique called Sugaree's in Murfreesboro, Tenn.!

2 comments:

  1. I love the 2 felt necklaces! The colors are beautiful. The turquoise necklace I love too. The delicate small earrings are very nice. For handmade jewery they are quite professional and very unique! The turquoise with the other colors make a great match. I would buy these anywhere. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete