Monday, May 3, 2010

{pretties}

Finished!! I've been tinkering with idea in my brain for literally months, and I finally got around to doing it. Not that it was hard to do (I'm sure you'll figure out what I've done in nanoseconds), I just needed the time.

I guess you could say I'm pretty into pieces that are multifunctional, and this one fits that rule. It's both a brooch and a necklace!

The chain is detachable, so that it can be worn as a brooch. And of course, I'm able to switch out different brooches so that I can switch up the colors.

I'm already thinking of other applications for this chain. Maybe some ribbon or fabric?

P.S. Also, I was trying to model the necklace, but in every picture I ended up looking giraffe-y; so I've done the best I could with the most normal, non-giraffe-y photo.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's brilliant and really sweet. And, I think your pictures look lovely too.

    ReplyDelete