Saturday, May 1, 2010

{behind}

I don't know how I've fallen so behind, but it has happened. My apart was ashambles until my cleaning frenzy yesterday-- that cut it close to our visitors walking in the door.

I've finally gotten a lot of my work projects finished, but my crafting has fallen by the wayside-- as have my plans for the shop. The two new summer tops that I have also been planning haven't even been touched, so there goes entering into Spring Top Week, which closed Friday.

I'm hoping that things will go less crazily in the coming weeks, although I'm starting a new adventure of sorts. Plan on seeing new things soon-- hopefully!!

P.S. The print at the top is an old piece of mine that I recently rediscovered. (I hate calling my arts "pieces," but I don't know what else to say.) I'm really liking it to go into my crafting room, whenever that gets put into action!

No comments:

Post a Comment