Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Information overload and link love

My blog reader was stuffed near to explosion-- which in the virtual sense means my browser froze trying to download all the pictures. It was very inconvenient.

But as soon as I got it booted back up, I wanted to share all the delicious goodies with all of you! So here is a little link love from me to you...
  • The blog This Artist's Life by a wonderful potter and one of my favorite Etsy sellers.
  • The wonderful, wonderful craft closet at Martha Stewart. I aspire to have one like that some day-- well, that well-organized and with that many cupcake liners.
  • The cutest little cupcake mobile.
  • Some delectable-looking mint brownies at Make it Do.
  • And lastly, but not least, some free printable bookplates from Orange You Lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment