Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rosette Rage

I've been in a rosette frenzy of late. I've done this before, but never in this quantity. I just kept making them.

It was really to have something to do with my hands. I cut strips of different colors, lengths and widths, and then I gathered, and gathered, and tied. And I really had no idea what to do with them at first.

But then, it just appeared, in a burst of inspiration. I don't know why, but the more I do, creatively, the easier it comes. I think it's that way for a lot of people, and this is why I am striving to never go a day without doing something creative, stretching my creative muscle, I guess.

And like stretching real muscles, I am hoping that my creativity will expand, become more flexible.

And the burst of creativity said to me last night, why not make a necklace out of these... So I am going to try!

P.S.I'll try to post a tutorial for this soon. I tried finding a similar one online, but no luck. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment