Thursday, April 1, 2010

{posters}


I've been working on a little decoration for my theoretical craft room. I took a little inspiration from the New York Public Library's digital gallery, which I absolutely LOVE, as well as my favorite spring colors.

I also included a few of my favorite quotes-- two from Jane Austen because I'm on a bit of a kick after re-reading Emma.

I've designed the four prints shown above to hang in a square above my bookcase. I'm thinking black frames, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. They could go in a gallery. I followed your link from CED, and since you asked, I took a long look at these beauties. The color I found in all of them was brown. My advise would be a dark chocolate instead of black.

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing: chocolate or mocha. Something to echo the deer and leaves. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete