Monday, April 19, 2010

{yesterday}

Yesterday was disappointing for many reasons. Something that I had thought was a "sure thing," didn't come through, and it threw me back into stress that I had thought I was finally breaking free of.

Of course, my natural coping method was to window shop, of sorts. So, I looked around to all my favorite bloggers-- and other places-- for inspiration.

  • Clutter is cool again on paper n stitch, which I wish meant I didn't have to clean my various sewing instruments off the dining room table
  • I wanna learn the essential life skill of toilet paper folding from How About Orange...
  • This place mat clutch tutorial might be the perfect compromise with Mr. Cupcake on my getting a new bag
  • Wallpaper inspired cookies are almost too beautiful to eat, but look delicious anyway
  • Urban Outfitters adorable cupcake set-- pictured above-- is so beautiful that something similar might be my next project... whose birthday is soon?

1 comment:

  1. Cool photo and I really like the organized clutter link - makes my clutter seem more acceptable.

    ReplyDelete