Monday, April 27, 2009

4-Ingredient Peanut-Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'd like to post for you my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's my go to recipe for when I need to bake, but I don't have a lot of time. (My other go-to-cookie is sugar cookie for when I'm feeling sassy and creative and have a LOT of time).

My sister and I have been trying out different versions of this recipes for a while, because we always forget the amounts!

The cookies are not peanut-allergy friendly, but for those of you who have a gluten allergy, like a friend of my sister, these cookies are great! And those of us who aren't on gluten-free can enjoy them too!

Ingredients:

  • 1 egg

  • 3/4 cup peanut butter

  • 3/4 cup sugar

  • about 3/4 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350.

  2. Mix together the peanut butter and sugar, then fold in the egg. Mix well.

  3. Fold in chocolate chips.

  4. Drop in 1-in balls on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. They will spread.

  5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or a little longer if you like your cookies crunchy.

Like I said, quick and easy. And delicious, especially hot.

3 comments:

  1. wow those do look easy to make.. perhaps even i could make them... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! no flour and they stay together and puff up?? ill have to make them because im very sceptacle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. These cookies are a miracle of science and yumminess!

    ReplyDelete