Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Fabric Stash


This morning I have been inspired by pictures of a beautiful linen closet on I Heart Linen. That picture literally makes me want to cry.

Fabric has been a part of my life growing up; in fact, my grandmother's fabric shelves lined an entire wall, and as a 4-year-old, I would walk through and pick out my favorites just to look. I called it "shopping."

I guess I knew, even then, the beauty of a freshly cut piece of fabric. The endless possibilities encompassed in a mere half-yard of floral print. Fabric, as much a cupcakes and reality TV, is my guilty pleasure.

So I hope these pictures of my small, but growing stash inspire you to make something great. I'm still pondering the perfect use for each piece, but I know I'll find it!

And for an even more mouth-watering stash, check out I Heart Linen.

No comments:

Post a Comment