Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brought to you by the color Orange

I bought a beautiful orange dress last week, and it has sparked a frenzy. The dress is light and breezy and perfect for summer, and I'm now loving the color orange.

I've never been a fan of orange, growing up in Knoxville, Tennessee-- home of the Big Orange-- orange has never really been my favorite color. This dress, however, and the deep orange (almost red-ish) color almost embodies summer for me.

Inspired as I was, I went searching for more orange, to brighten up this blog, and guess what? I'm not alone in my new-found love. There is actually a lot of orange out there, but I had never seen it, due to my Big Orange color blindness.

So, brought to you by the color orange, I present... orange.



[from left to right]
clutch, rose pillow, cupcake stand, flower brooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment