Monday, May 4, 2009

Vacation Weekend Mishaps

Hello everyone! I suppose I am taking sort of a vacation this week before I get back into the grind of work. It's been lackluster, really, all three days of it, as I have been sick for about a week.

I also burnt my hand last night making spaghetti. It was an honest mistake, more a lack of muscle than anything. And I was only trying to not melt a water bottle in the sink with boiling hot spaghetti water while I drained it.

Yes, I know. How dumb am I? Next time I will just melt the bottle instead of staging a rescue mission. And now, Charlie [my boyfriend] is afraid to let me into the kitchen alone. Honestly, I just wanted to make muffins!! From a box!!! Nothing dangerous about that. Unless you are me apparently...

But even in my half handicapped state--I burned the index finger on my right hand... It is making things difficult-- I am ready to get back to crafting. I already have things in my mind to do... As soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment