Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crafty Little Cupcake recommends Lilluxe


This blogger and jewelry designer has really caught my eye. The jewelry at Lilluxe is eclectic, vintage and eco-friendly. The designer uses materials that are vintage, handmade, or recycled that she has gathered from vintage stores, flea markets and thrift stores.

Her unique designs are just the right mix of vintage, chic and simple. Her whimsical blog is inspirational and truly beautiful. And her Etsy store is pretty great too! More than that, Sarah is such a sweetie.

I've, of course, made a few purchases from Lilluxe, and I am so in love with my new jewelry. Seeing such beautiful jewelry has inspired me to A: start wearing jewelry again and B: start making my own eco-friendly creations!

So, I definitely recommend checking out both Sarah's blog and her adorable Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Just getting around to checking in! Thanks for glowing post ;)

    All my best,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete