Sunday, February 7, 2010

handmade valentines to bring a smile


I think making valentines is one of my favorite parts of Valentine's Day. I've made my own cards for a few years now, and I love them more each year.

This year, I took a little inspiration from avie designs. I also got a little stamp-happy with my new stamp set, thank you Mr. Cupcake!

I had all my stuff spread out Friday and Saturday, paper scattered every where, and glue on everything. I used bits and pieces I had let over from the Christmas tree decorations. It was fun and childish, and it just makes me happy. And giving a homemade valentine makes others happy too.

I'm mailing a few out this year, and I'm going to hate putting them in the mail, but I'm hoping those hearts will pop back to life when the card comes out of the envelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment