Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lunch bag No. 2


I went to the fabric store, and... I've made another lunch bag.

When I went back to the fabric store, they had a few new things in... and I fell in love with one that went perfectly with the red lining I had left over.

I was kind of miffed that they hadn't had it the time before, but I forgave them because this one flew by-- now that I know what I'm doing.

A couple things I wish I had done:
  1. sewn the hook enclosure on BEFORE sewing together the enclosure flap and
  2. checked to make sure the enclosure was REALLY straight before I started sewing. It's not that it looks terrible, but I know it's crooked, so it is bugging me.


Note: the beautiful orchid that Mr. Cupcake gave me for Valentine's!

2 comments:

  1. James Derry'l Hockett IIMarch 30, 2010 7:27 PM

    Your Blog is adorable & Youre adorable! :D So talented missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your blog, too! I'm new to Blogland and haven't quite figured out how to make a little Spot as I want it.... Yours is too cute!

    The Lunch Bags are great. What a fun way to pack good eats :)

    Keep up the Crafty good work!

    ReplyDelete