Monday, March 15, 2010

word of the week: nifty


So... I was blogging yesterday, and the site had a spaz on me, and then... CRASH!! All of yesterday's post went missing in one fell swoop.

After a small fit of rage, I decided to quit, but here I am again to recreate what was lost.

Recovering from a lazy weekend-- and the time change-- is making me a little bleh. So, I've been flipping through my google reader in hope of finding a few things to perk me up. Nearly 700 items!! I didn't know I had been MIA for so long. The weather is again crap, but I found a few nifty things to brighten my-- and your-- day.

Pictured above is a project I'd love to do from Design*Sponge. And I'm loving this three-tiered serving tray video tutorial from Decorityourself.

The wonderful LollyChops is also hosting a craft-a-long week next week and has posted the materials for everyone to get started collecting. I'm super curious to see what she'll be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment